The Malaysian Dietary Supplement Association was formed by a small group of concerned dietary supplement companies to discuss the issues that were facing the industry during the Pan Pharmaceutical era.
We have since taken the stride and have started to play an important role as a health player in the industry. We have since partnered with the Ministry of Health in mutually beneficial events.
Today, MADSA has 28 member corporations and we are working to increase membership.
Your company can benefit from the strength of the "many companies, one strong voice" that MADSA will carry when dealing with the relevant bodies.
These are activities that we plan to undertake on a regular basis:
- lobbying the relevant authorities to create a favourable environment for the Industry
- organise regulatory affairs seminar
- create awareness of supplements usage among the public, via website and other media (print, TV & radio)
- increase membership
- organise CPD for NPRA staff
We invite you to take the first step to become a member of MADSA by go through the Rules & Constitution and applying via the online application form:
1. Membership Application Form
2. MADSA Rules & Constitution