I hope you have watched the entire video.
If you didn't have the time, let me summarize what he said in a few sentences.
1. Antibiotic resistance is increasing all over the world.
2. This means that soon, antibiotics that exist today won't work.
3. New antibiotics will have to be developed and they are going to be expensive.
4. The era of cheap antibiotics is coming to an end and you better be prepared to spend lots of money to clear an infection in the near future.
Have you heard that prevention is better than cure. In this case it'll also be cheaper.
The easiest way for you to prevent an infection is to boost your immunity. People will iron-clad immunity seem to escape many killer infections like bird flu, swine flu and Ebola.
And they do this by naturally boosting their immunity - without vaccines. There was no vaccine in the early months of the bird/swine flu and many never got the disease. The same with Ebola.
Look, you can also boost your immunity by ensuring that your nutrient intake is loaded with the correct amounts of vitamins and minerals.
The problem is that you probably are not getting enough from your food. Therefore you need to supplement it.
So, here are the supplements you should be taking on a daily basis:
- vitamin C
- probiotics (Ramanan Laxminarayan mentioned this in the video)
- vitamin D
- B vitamins
With this you should be able to shield yourself from many infections.